[3830] CQ WW RTTY KJ6MBW SOSB10 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY KJ6MBW SOSB10 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2023 02:25:50 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2023

Call: KJ6MBW
Operator(s): KJ6MBW
Station: KJ6MBW

Class: SOSB10 LP
QTH: N California
Operating Time (hrs):

   10:  266      33      31    21
-----------------------------------
Total:  266      33      31    21  Total Score = 45,220

Rig: IC-7200 at 100w
Ant : Vertical
s/w: N1MM

Good activity in general on the 10m band, but DX propagation was still lacking
to some regions.

Saturday was a bit of a disappointment as the opening to JA was very weak, but
things worked out much better on Sunday, towards the end of the contest, with
several dozens of QSOs logged.

Worked several western and south-western EU stations both days but not many.

Could not get 6W/ for a double multiplier after many calls on Sunday. Same about
WA state, kept calling two stations on both days but no reliable copy on far
end. Interesting that OR state I could work, which I was expecting to be more of
an issue. Worked 4 stations from KL7 with good signals at the end of the contest
but logged only 2 KH6 stations this time.

Regards,

Sergey