[3830] CQ WW RTTY K3WJV SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k3wjv@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY K3WJV SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2023 01:26:03 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2023

Call: K3WJV
Operator(s): K3WJV
Station: K3WJV

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: EPA
Operating Time (hrs): 26.5

   80:   81       34      15     9
   40:   93       35      23    11
   20:  280       47      70    21
   15:  400       39      75    25
   10:   97       20      47    22
------------------------------------
Total:  951      175     230    88  Total Score = 1,050,090

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Last year was 900K so finally hit a meg.  Did more running this year but I do
enjoy mult hunting so did a lot of that too.  Ran for 340 Q's.  This was so1r
and looking forward to someday getting configured to use both rigs but when I
do
that I'll need more screen real estate.  This was using the K4 & Acom
2000A.

My 40m inv v fell down 2 weeks ago and looks like an inverted inv v - feed
point
is on the ground with one leg near vertical and the other leg sloped upwards to
eye level.  Have been using it for cwt and it actually works pretty good with
good swr.  Worked the E51D expedition with it, hi.  Putting it back up is in
progress.

RTTY is just so much fun.

Rural wooded location 1255ft ASL

K4 thru NQN filters to Acom2000a
K3-P3 thru Filtermax V to KPA1500
2el K4KIO 5 band Hexbeam @30ft  G-450-A rotor & Green Heron controller
40m-80-short 160m Inv vees @ 35ft
Rx ant - 200ft NE/SW kd9sv rbog

SO2R (2 keyboard) >> TopTen DxDoubler-Band Aides-A/B relays-W2VJN stubs
VA6AM triplexer with high power BPFs 10-20mtrs
N1MM+ contest logger & DxLab master logger