[3830] CQ WW RTTY NG1M SOAB Classic HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ng1m.radio@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY NG1M SOAB Classic HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2023 01:13:26 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2023

Call: NG1M
Operator(s): NG1M
Station: NG1M

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: RI

   80:   38       19       4     4
   40:  174       33      27    12
   20:  320       37      50    17
   15:  612       30      59    22
   10:  176       18      30    14
------------------------------------
Total: 1320      137     170    69  Total Score = 1,163,720

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Third time I’ve done CQ WW RTTY from my basement.  I LIKE RTTY CONTESTS!

I built a new computer a few days before the contest since… operator error
killed the old one.  The new computer works great.  It ran three RTTY engines
– MMTTY, 2TONE & GRITTY – for two slices (for a total of six engines)
without going above 105 CPU usage.  Life is good!

My rate increased by 10% over last year.  I got a lot more JAs – it helps if
you point at the proper times!  The only problem is I could NOT capitalize on
getting South American multipliers.  Maybe I’m just looking at the wrong
times.

A FUN 24-HOURS IN THE CHAIR! I enjoyed running UNASSISTED and THX for the Qs -
MOST RTTY Qs YET ever for a contest from my QTH.  The conditions were good and
thankfully my neighbor’s grow lights weren’t an issue this contest.  This
contest 15M was definitely the band that keeps on giving!

Hope to reconnect with everyone for the CQ WW SSB Contest next month.

FLEX 6600 & Power Genius XL Amp
N1MM+ with 2TONE, MMTTY & GRITTY RTTY engines
WTRC 2014 Tower & Wires