[3830] CQ WW RTTY KT7E(@K7ZS) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kevin.k7zs@gmail.con
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY KT7E(@K7ZS) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2023 01:06:34 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2023

Call: KT7E
Operator(s): WR7T KE7AUB KI7Y KR7X WN6W KN7K
Station: K7ZS

Class: M/S HP
QTH: OR

   80:   76       27       7     8
   40:  432       47      40    23
   20:  500       47      69    29
   15:  694       48      74    26
   10:  303       40      28    19
------------------------------------
Total: 2005      209     218   105  Total Score = 2,042,348

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Always a fun contest and the start to our 2023/24 contest season.

Did things a little different this time, as we use this as a 'shakedown' contest
after summer repairs and upgrades to the station.

I decided to do a M/S for the the club call, and then use my personal call on
the 2nd station as it was not ready in time for the start of the contest.
Mainly, to make sure our interstation interference issues were solved, and they
were!

Thanks to Phil WR7T, Andy KE7AUB, Jim KI7Y, Hank KR7X, Sam WN6K and Sergey KN7K
for keeping the station on from bell to bell ... all 48 hours the station was on
air!

Everything went well, the new side mount rotators on the lower stack antennas
proved to be well worth the effort, only 1 small issue with an internet router
but otherwise a good, clean run to start the year.  RTTY can be demanding on the
hardware, but it all played great.

SO, we're ready for SSB and CW WW tests coming up.

For the KT7E Team, Kevin K7ZS