[3830] CQ WW RTTY KH6CJJ SOAB Classic LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY KH6CJJ SOAB Classic LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2023 00:37:46 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2023

Call: KH6CJJ
Operator(s): KH6CJJ
Station: KH6CJJ

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: Maui, Hawaii

   80:    8        7       2     2
   40:   86       25       9     9
   20:  242       45      38    22
   15:  385       51      31    23
   10:  391       50      25    18
------------------------------------
Total: 1112      178     105    74  Total Score = 1,182,027

Club: Maui Amateur Radio Club

Comments:

Great conditions with lots of participation led to my best score ever in this
contest!  The good conditions were on the high bands, but not so much on the low
ones.  Of course my low power and relatively low multi-dipole antenna on the low
bands probably had something to do with that.  Saturday night was much better
than Friday night for me on the low bands. Over all, I worked all states except
Wyoming and heard KI6QDH there a couple of times, but couldn't work him.  Lots
of JAs on 10 and 15 really helped my QSO total.  Given the good conditions, I
was disappointed in the number of EU contacts and countries I made.  It didn't
seem like there were that many on.  EU is difficult from Hawaii, so that was
part of it.  Thanks for all the Q's and fun!  Aloha, Kent