[3830] CQ WW RTTY K3HW SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k3hw73@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY K3HW SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2023 00:12:22 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2023

Call: K3HW
Operator(s): K3HW
Station: K3HW

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Limerick, PA

   80:    7       7        2     2
   40:   15      10        3     3
   20:   77      29       28    12
   15:   38       8       20     9
   10:   15       5       11    10
------------------------------------
Total:  152      59      123    36  Total Score = 47,859

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

First contest from the rental house.  Will be here until next July when the
rebuild from the fire we had in May is done. My antenna situation is only an
Alpha Delta HOA buster antenna.  This antenna allows me to use the rain gutters
on the house for an antenna.  Unbelievable it works!  This score was all from
that one antenna.  I purchased a used IC-7610 last week and had it setup for the
contest.  It was nice to have a trusty 7610 back in service. It worked
flawlessly.  I am able to tune the antenna with the 7610 internal tuner.  If I
can make this kind of score on RTTY, I know I could at least double this on LP
CW.  Something I would not have thought possible.  Thanks for the DX and
stateside for pulling me out.  See you in the next one.  73 de K3HW ..