[3830] CQ WW RTTY M6W(G3WW) SOSB10 Classic LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, g3ww.dez@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY M6W(G3WW) SOSB10 Classic LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2023 20:24:12 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2023

Call: M6W
Operator(s): G3WW
Station: G3WW

Class: SOSB10 LP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: IO82wt
Operating Time (hrs): 22:30

   10:  189      27      50    19
-----------------------------------
Total:  189      27      50    19  Total Score = 48,960

Club: CWops

Comments:

Ten seemed in pretty good shape, and most I heard I could work. Virtually
impossible to get any runs going as lack of RTTY skimmers within propagation
range. Also no real sporadic-E to boost the mults.

US stations tended to be strong but very little heard west of TN or KY.

No BY, JA or VK heard.

Thank you for pulling my weak signal through.

75 Watts into a wire EDZ for 10m.