[3830] CWopsT KF6NCX Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT KF6NCX Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2023 01:36:35 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 0300Z Sep 21

Call: KF6NCX
Operator(s): KF6NCX
Station: KF6NCX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA

Total:  23  Mults = 23  Total Score = 529

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Gee! I didn't do as well as I have been lately.  I've been happy to average
around 30 qsos in this event recently, but you see what happened last night.  It
was still fun.  Thanks for the qsos!

Things were definitely different.  In the last few weeks, I've been able to
count on 20 for plenty of action.  I started there this week, as usual, but
signals were weaker, mostly, and fewer.  One surprise was that I heard a pretty
strong CQ coming from Sweden and worked the station.  That was on 20.

Forty was not as good as expected either.  Not tons of strong signals (though
some were good and strong) and I had more trouble than usual getting them to
hear me.  Hope for more success next week.  73,  Larry