[3830] IaQP N0MA Multi-Op Fixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, paige.harper96@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] IaQP N0MA Multi-Op Fixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2023 02:46:31 +0000
                    Iowa QSO Party - 2023

Call: N0MA
Operator(s): N0GJW K0PZH
Station: N0MA

Class: Multi-Op Fixed HP
QTH: IA

   40:    3     19
   20:   30    700
   15:    1     71
   10:           8
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:   34    798      0  Mults = 59  Total Score = 51,094

Club: University of Iowa ARC

Comments:

First, thanks to Ron (KX9Y) and Bill (W7ii) for letting us use N0MA, The Radio
farm for the contest. We appreciate every opportunity we get to use the farm.

We achieved the goal of activating Linn County. We started the morning off on
40m, and quickly realized everyone was on 20m and everyone stayed there
throughout the day. Since you could not get mults from working people on
multiple bands it made sense to stay on one band.

A couple challenges we ran into for the day, since operating multi op and
staying on 20m we got a lot of dupes once we would change ops. Late afternoon a
quick storm rolled in, causing us to go QRT for 30 minutes, we occupied that
time with watching Iowa football of course.

After the storm we got back on the air and started a new goal of working all 50
states, at the end we were only missing KS, NE, and IN. We worked Hawaii and
after that we decided that was good enough for us and called it a day at the
radio farm.

See you down the log!
73,
K0PZH, N0GJW