[3830] TxQP K5IZO Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K5IZO@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] TxQP K5IZO Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2023 22:29:22 +0000
                    Texas QSO Party - 2023

Call: K5IZO
Operator(s): K5IZO N5DTT
Station: K5IZO

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: SAUG

   40:          75
   20:         227
   15:           7
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:   0     309      0  Mults = 107  Total Score = 67,126

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

Jim Burrough,N5DTT joined me, John Chauvin, K5IZO, at my lake cabin in East TX
(SAUG) where we operated MO HP.  My beam is tuned to the CW end (I favor CW) of
the band (actually slightly below - oops) so we had to cope with the high
inherent SWR in at the SSB frequencies.  The tuner matched it easily, but didn't
fix the antenna.  Nevertheless, that turned out to be our best band (20M), so we
are happy campers. 15 M was OK and 40M was on my 40/30 fan dipole.

We both look forward to upcoming contests (not necessarily MO) at my lake cabin
or his shack SE of LaGrange.