[3830] Salmon Run KG4IGC SOMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Salmon Run KG4IGC SOMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2023 18:30:35 +0000
                    Washington State Salmon Run - 2023

Call: KG4IGC
Operator(s): KG4IGC
Station: KG4IGC

Class: SOMixed LP
QTH: South Carolina
Operating Time (hrs): 4:14

  160:    0      0
   80:    0      0
   40:    0      0
   20:   16      6
   15:    4      6
   10:    6     12
    6:    0      0
--------------------
Total:   26     24  Mults = 19  Total Score = 2,495

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Wanted to get on the air on Saturday but had a bunch of cleanup to do thanks to
the guys who did the landscaping for the house that is being built next to me.
They copletely blocked our ditch so had to clean it out before the rains came so
that my house doesn't get flooded. By the time that I was done my body was
feeling the hurt. I got on later in the evening but despite Washington stations
being S7-S9 on 20 & 40, they were very hard to work. Made the executive
decision to have dinner & watch an episode of Yellowstone with the XYL and
then bed soon after. Despite the time reported on N1MM, I had the rig on from
12- 8 PM, much of the time was spent scouring the bands for stations. The bands
were in pretty decent shape, and there was a couple of nice openings on 10 &
15 meters to the West coast. Saw the most action at the very last half hour of
the contest.

K=4 expK=0 A=10 R=88 SFI=140 SA=act GMF=act Au=no 00:00 17 Sept 23 Salmon Run
day 2 Sun

Rig: Yaesu FT-DX3000 with an SDRPlay for Panadapter
PWR: 5-100 Watts
ANTS:272 foot horizontal Loop at 25 feet, 2X Super Loops for 20 & 40 meters
at 25 feet, NA4RR Hex Antenna at 20 feet , Maco V/58 for 10 meters at 30 feet,
& a Ground mounted Gap Challenger

Live in South Carolina and enjoy contesting? Check out SC\\\'s premier
contesting club! www.swampfoxcontestgroup.com
Send com