[3830] SAC CW OV2T M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SAC CW OV2T M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2023 12:38:54 +0000
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW - 2023

Call: OV2T
Operator(s): PA7JWC PD2R
Station: OV2T

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Saeby
Operating Time (hrs): 18:15

   80:  122    27
   40:  432    48
   20:  442    48
   15:  233    44
   10:   12    10
-------------------
Total: 1241   177  Total Score = 491,178

For me, the SAC was the pinnacle of our week long amateur radio holiday. It was
fun to operate this contest from within Scandinavia. Maybe it was our antenna
but sometimes it seemed like the signals were coming from different directions
then we expected. This was most noticeable on Sunday morning.
Station description:
FTdx-10/Acom 1000
IC-7610/Acom 1010
Spiderbeam @ 10m (33ft)
Multiband vertical (Homemade DX-Commander)
Inverted V for 40 with the apex @ 12m (40ft)
Inverted L for 80 with a Stockcorner JC-4 remote tuner