[3830] TxQP K5Y(@W5FMH) Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kj5y@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] TxQP K5Y(@W5FMH) Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2023 00:07:04 +0000
                    Texas QSO Party - 2023

Call: K5Y
Operator(s): KJ5Y K5AW W5HWZ W5GMD
Station: W5FMH

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 16
Remote Operation

   40:  138      6
   20:  184    384
   15:   78     48
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:  411    438      0  Mults = 107  Total Score = 225,663

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

Eric (KJ0D new call is W0EAS) as always was in BEAST mode.  He made most of our
contacts. And got K5Y set up for us to use.

Static crashes tore up 20 and 40 on day 1... you had to be 20 over 9 or better
to talk to us. We gave for a while until the storms died down. Day 2 we were
unmanned for an hour.

Anyway, we still managed to make 849 QSO's.  Our club station location used is
deep in Brazoria County.  We started to use our Wharton Co station, but there
were already some top stations operating there.

19:43 [BENJAMIN-FIX-PC] CONTEST OVER - OPERATOR UPDATE - 73 DE BEN - K5AW
20:32 Thanks Ben, Eric, Billy, and Glen.  This was supposed to be fun but I feel
like it was more work than fun!  Anyway, I'm glad Eric got the special call and
we tried!