[3830] NA Sprint RTTY N6WM(@K6LRG) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, chris.tate@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint RTTY N6WM(@K6LRG) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2023 04:05:11 +0000
                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest - September

Call: N6WM
Operator(s): N6WM
Station: K6LRG

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Livermore CA
Operating Time (hrs): 4
OpMode: SO2R
Remote Operation

   80:   26       0
   40:   49       8
   20:   46      24
---------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC#1-W6RTTYRUNNERS

Comments:

well my remote hilltop was down due to the flex smart link outage, so I
installed a vpn an hour prior to the contest, and it worked mostly, but my
maestro that i use for so2r control was not able to connect (ill fix that) so I
was reliant on a flex control knob and it was not very ergonomic.

activity remails low but I appreciate all who got on the air.

sprint is fun and its even more fun with more people.

Thanks for the QSOs and SEE YOU ALL NEXT WEEKEND IN CQWW RTTY!!!!

73 and seeya next time

Chris
N6WM