[3830] ARRL Sep VHF AA4ZZ Limited Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Sep VHF AA4ZZ Limited Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2023 21:39:11 +0000
                    ARRL September VHF Contest - 2023

Call: AA4ZZ
Operator(s): W3DQS W4GRW KU4V NI4E W3OA KZ4RR AA4ZZ W4MW
Station: AA4ZZ

Class: Limited Multi-Op HP
QTH: NC  EM96

    6:  295   144
    2:  244    60
  222:   53    35
  432:   74    38
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  666   247  Total Score = 195,871

Club: Carolina DX Association

Comments:

As many others have said, too bad the contest did not happen the week before
when the bands were wide open. Instead, we had generally flat conditions. But
there were still some nice surprises that popped up. On six there were a few E
skip contacts with W5 and W0 on Sunday and even one contact with Brazil. On two
late in the contest, we worked KA9FOX in EN43. On 222 and 432 some Rovers were
worked at unexpected distances for the conditions. Thanks, NV4B/R, AG4V/R and
KG9OV/R.