[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3bb@mindspring.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N3BB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2023 03:14:09 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Sep 15

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
OpMode: 2BSIQ

   80:   7      7
   40:  14     10
   20:  19     13
   15:  13     10
Total:  53     40  Total Score = 2,120

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Good condx on the higher freq bands.. bad local QRN on 80. Ran lots of the NB on
the K3. Probably missed some. Sorry. Did a little SO2R interleaving but seem to
have lost my nerve/edge. Big-Mike/RE was everywhere interleaving on two bands
all the time. FB.

Five min segs: 9, 7, 10, 11, 8, and 8.

Called buddy Art/KZ5D several times on one band, maybe 20..he was ESP but never
got him there. He was up on me as usual when we worked, I sorts recall, on 40.
DanWA was everywhere as usual. FB OM. Tnx KG5U for rare Tejas. Lotsa fun.
Turnout seemed OK but not great.. most clustered down on 040-043. No one up at
044-045 any more?

73, Jim N3BB