[3830] ICWC MST KO1H QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ICWC MST KO1H QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2023 20:05:07 +0000
                    ICWC Medium Speed Test - 1900Z Sep 11

Call: KO1H
Operator(s): KO1H
Station: KO1H

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: ME
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  29  Mults = 29  Total Score = 841

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Comments:

Well better than his morning. But the big U wreaka (aka I stink) moment was at
about 1945 when I found the bands sounded funny and I looked at the right hand
side of the radio and well instead of the two noise blander light it was the
notch light UG took that off and well all of a sudden the bands sounded normal
weee

More fun more fun and see yall down the log 8)