[3830] ARRL Sep VHF K1TO Single Op-All Modes HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k1to@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Sep VHF K1TO Single Op-All Modes HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2023 14:26:46 +0000
                    ARRL September VHF Contest - 2023

Call: K1TO
Operator(s): K1TO
Station: K1TO

Class: Single Op-All Modes HP
QTH: EL87

    6:  148    73
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  148    73  Total Score = 10,804

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

E-skip was often present, especially to TX and W1, and caught some TEP to South
America near the end.  First Q at 0014Z, so missed first 6.2 hours.  Way more
QSOs in the after-dark hours.

No specific category for us simple 6M-only HP FT8-only folks, so I'll somewhat
ridiculously be lumped with the all-band, all-mode entrants.  I am not lobbying
for a digital category - at least the ARRL made an Analog category for those in
the northeast with people to work.  Listened on SSB and monitored scope, but FT8
was the only source of Qs.

vy 73, Dan