[3830] ARRL Sep VHF K9KLD Single Op-All Modes LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, qrz@k9kld.org
Subject: [3830] ARRL Sep VHF K9KLD Single Op-All Modes LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2023 13:06:09 +0000
                    ARRL September VHF Contest - 2023

Call: K9KLD
Operator(s): K9KLD
Station: K9KLD

Class: Single Op-All Modes LP
QTH: EM58

    6:  126    66
    2:  105    50
  222:    9     8
  432:   28    19
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  268   143  Total Score = 43,615

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

6 was very sporadic as it can be this time of year. For most of the contest, my
2m contacts outnumbered the 6m contacts. Never really saw anything significant
up into the NE on 6. Sunday brought some brief openings out to the DM grids
along with some into Texas. That helped prop up the 6m totals a bit. There was a
lot of time spent calling CQ with little to work once all the locals were in the
log. There was more activity on the higher bands since 6m was not good, but
unfortunately very little on phone. I packed it in a few hours short of the
contest end on Sunday.