[3830] ARRL Sep VHF K4WI Single Op-Analog HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4wi@k4wi.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL Sep VHF K4WI Single Op-Analog HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2023 11:02:54 +0000
                    ARRL September VHF Contest - 2023

Call: K4WI
Operator(s): K4WI
Station: K4WI

Class: Single Op-Analog HP
QTH: AL

    6:  43     32
    2:   0      0
  222:   0      0
  432:   0      0
  903:   0      0
  1.2:   0      0
  2.3:   0      0
  3.4:   0      0
  5.7:   0      0
  10G:   0      0
  24G:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  43     32  Total Score = 1,376

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Well, I would agree that band activity and prop was not the best, but I think it
is time to separate digital from analog. This contest was a total waste of my
time and I probably won't be participating anymore. PY3SOL was S9 on SSB Sunday
afternoon but he was the only one, thanks for the qso's Cort K4WI