[3830] ARRL Sep VHF N6RO Single Op-Analog HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kenkeeler@jazznut.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Sep VHF N6RO Single Op-Analog HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2023 10:46:45 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  32     21  Total Score = 1,071

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

No operation on Saturday, as we had a RO team work party, fixing antennas,
replacing computers, monitors, cleaning out the barn.....Finally got things
working with 1.5 hours to go, logging Qs on scraps of paper.  Should have set up
N1MM logger before I got on, but activity prevented that. No other RO team
members were available so I went SOAB, and ANALOG MODE, as I don't like FT mixed
with analog.  Yes, I'm an old fart.  73