[3830] AlQP AA4GA Mobile Solo OpCW QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lee.hiers@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] AlQP AA4GA Mobile Solo OpCW QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2023 12:40:29 +0000
                    Alabama QSO Party - 2023

Call: AA4GA
Operator(s): AA4GA
Station: AA4GA

Class: Mobile Solo OpCW QRP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 3:08

--------------------
Total:  111     0  CW Mults = 30  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 6,882

Club: NAQCC

Comments:

KX3 at 5W to Par End-Fedz 40/20/10.

Well, I suppose my operation doesn't fit any category, as my rig was not capable
of operation while mobile, but Mobile Solo is closest, so here it is.  Maybe it
should be five separate single op entries?

Anyway, I operated like I did in SC, NC, and GA QSO parties:  drive to a spot
and deploy my wire on a 40' Spiderbeam mast, operate, break it down, drive to
next spot, etc.

A little disappointed in the turnout, but still fun.  Could have been condx or
my antenna, as I had very few RBN hits.

Operated from:

CHMB
LEE