[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad W1NN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hal@japancorporateresearch.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad W1NN LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2023 03:06:27 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Sep 8

Call: W1NN
Operator(s): W1NN
Station: W1NN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Remote Operation

   80:  10      6
   40:  18     13
   20:  11      6
   15:  11      5
Total:  50     30  Total Score = 1,500

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

Good conditions.  I did better on 15 and 20 than usual but it probably cost me
on the low bands - no time to go to 160.
The good news is that I was able to fix the problem I had last week with my
computer not able to send CW.  That was a wrong com port at fault.  The bad news
is that the SWR on my 80 dipole is high.  I wanted to change that coax but
didn't have time.  I'll have to live with this until spring.
Good activity.  Nice to hear NO3M!
73, Hal W1NN remote in Tokyo