[3830] CWOpen KE0EK LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWOpen KE0EK LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2023 10:34:33 +0000
                    CWops CW Open - 0000Z-0359Z

Call: KE0EK
Operator(s): KE0EK
Station: KE0EK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): :35

   40:  49     49
Total:  49     49  Total Score = 2,401

Club: KCCC

Comments:

In the world of wires and signals, a tale unfolds,
Of a ham radio enthusiast, both young and old.
With Morse code mastery, he aimed to converse,
But technical troubles brought his spirits to disperse.

His trusty computer, a gateway to the airwaves,
Connected to the world, where radio signals behave.
But one fateful day, it decided to protest,
A cascade of errors, a digital distress.

The screen flickered wildly, a blue screen of despair,
A labyrinth of issues, it seemed beyond repair.
His beloved ham radio, once so full of life,
Now whispered static, causing him endless strife.

He sat in his radio shack, surrounded by cables,
His Morse key on standby, with its clickety-click labels.
He longed for the days when the ether was clear,
When the dots and the dashes brought voices near.

With determination in his heart, he set to work,
To fix both the computer and radio's quirk.
He tinkered and typed, his fingers danced on the keys,
As he unraveled the mysteries of these digital seas.

Hours turned to days, yet he never gave in,
His passion and patience, his will to win.
Through trial and error, he found the solution,
Restoring his connection, ending his computer's pollution.

His ham radio once more sang its sweet song,
In Morse code, conversations carried along.
Technical difficulties, a challenge to surmount,
He conquered them all, with resilience paramount.

In this tale of tech tribulations, we find,
That persistence and knowledge can unbind,
The shackles of problems that may come our way,
And restore our connection, to radiate and convey.