[3830] CWOpen K4BAI HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@ku8e.com
Subject: [3830] CWOpen K4BAI HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2023 01:43:06 +0000
                    CWops CW Open - 2000Z-2359Z

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA

   80:   53     6
   40:  146    99
   20:  116   110
   15:   11    11
Total:  326   226  Total Score = 73,676

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Much better thann the second session.  As requested by K6RB, I tried 10M at the
start.  Only signals on the band were OA4SS and HP1IBF.  They weren't in a
contest.  15M was open to the west, but not a lot of stations there.  20M was OK
to most of North America and Europe.  Not a lot of activity heard from Europe.
20M was pretty good out as far as N6MA in AZ. but I couldn't get the number from
N6RK in CA near the end.  80M was quite good with QSOs from Ontario to Oklahoma.
Also KP3W in PR.  Thanks for all QSOs.  73, John, K4BAI.