[3830] CWOpen K5GN HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWOpen K5GN HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2023 00:34:28 +0000
                    CWops CW Open - 2000Z-2359Z

Call: K5GN
Operator(s): K5GN
Station: K5GN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 2:45
OpMode: 2BSIQ

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   40:   72    22
   20:  220   197
   15:   36    30
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  328   249  Total Score = 81,672

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

Too many interruptions.  One band contest essentially until 40 started to lose
its absorption, but then I got bigger interruptions.  This time used the cluster
for the first time to help the SO2R rate.  Not that there was much to find on
15/40 for the first two hours.  15 had a few tiny moments, but not even the
W6/W7's stayed in.  I need to refine how the assistance info is displayed and
filtered for this contest and DXLog.net.

Hope to see y'all in the Texas QSO Party.

Dave K5GN