[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K8CN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K8CN@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K8CN LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2023 03:11:28 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Sep 1

Call: K8CN
Operator(s): K8CN
Station: K8CN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 0.4

  160:   1      1
   80:   8      6
   40:  10      8
   20:  16     12
   15:   1      1
Total:  36     28  Total Score = 1,008

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Lost the first 6 minutes trying to figure out why the computer keying interface
was sending only dots, no dashes, so rebooted and jiggled some cables, muttered
some incantations, and it finally worked.  Good signals from the Mid-Atlantic on
15, but tough sledding elsewhere that late, so I went to 20 and had much more
fun.  Great activity for the 1st ladder session.  Thanks to Al/Howie, N4AF for
my sole 160M Q tonight, but I heard several others with good signals for a
change.  I think the propagation gods were smiling on NS tonight!

Many thanks for the Qs, and 73,
MikeNH
(hey, I just realized that this is first night I've crossed the 1000 point
threshold in many months, so propagation was indeed kind to me)