[3830] CWopsT KG5U Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kg5u@att.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT KG5U Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2023 14:21:00 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Aug 30

Call: KG5U
Operator(s): KG5U
Station: KG5U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX

Total:  81  Mults = 77  Total Score = 6,237

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

THAT was a struggle. Don't know why but computer was displaying some serious
latency(?) or sluggishness--I blame it on Norton, "we found a new threat.
Add $26 to your annual subscription and we'll fix it for you".
My fault for not setting up earlier...lesson learned. I ended up rebooting the
comptuer three times during the session. Still some serious delay between typing
a call and <return> and it being sent. The lag seemed to finally go away
(or I got used to it), but by then the damage was done...there was no "100
q's" score in my future this session (my usual goal). It was a definite
horserace to the end just to try to make up. But, it didn't seem so sluggish at
the end.
In spite of it, many thanks for the QSOs.
CU at 19z
73,
Dale, KG5U
Station: Elecraft K4D, WKUSB keyer, Kent paddles
Antennas: 80m Inv Vee @ 70ft, 40m Inv Vee @ 65ft, AV-640 GM Vert (20-15-10)
Software: N1MM+