[3830] KsQP K0P(@K0PY) Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0py@icloud.com
Subject: [3830] KsQP K0P(@K0PY) Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2023 01:45:40 +0000
                    Kansas QSO Party - 2023

Call: K0P
Operator(s): K0PPY K0PY
Station: K0PY

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: BUTLER

   80:   39
   40:  121     25
   20:  275    712
   15:   62      3
   10:    1
    6:
----------------------------
Total:  498    740      0  Mults = 58  Total Score = 87,334

The KQP was even more fun this year due to raised solar flux. At the end of the
first day, we had more Q's than the whole contest the last several years.

Several times CW got slow, we sure could use some more CW operators, younger
folks just don't know what they are missing, I guess.

Big thanks to all the operators on CW and SSB for a great time on the radio.
Seems like everyone got along on the bands too.

A big thanks to Bob W0BH for running about the best contest going!

I have to mention OM2VL has a very strong signal stateside. WOW

73 everyone and good luck to all,
Mike K0PY and Kathy K0PPY running K0P