[3830] KsQP KK6MC/R FT8 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jamesduffey@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] KsQP KK6MC/R FT8 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2023 21:21:37 +0000
                    Kansas QSO Party - 2023

Call: KK6MC/R
Operator(s): KK6MC
Station: KK6MC/R

Class: FT8 LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:                  3
   20:                 15
   15:                  2
----------------------------
Total:   0      0      20  Mults = 1  Total Score = 20

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

The KSQP allows one to submit a log in the CW/SSB/Mixed  competition and in the
digital competition, so I decided to operate a bit of digital from the rover.
FT4 is well suited for a QSO Party, as the average op can make QSOs nearly as
fast as with CW. Unfortunately, there aren't enough FT4 ops on to make the
competition worthwhile. With FT4 activity scarce and FT8 too slow for reasonable
and enjoyable QSO Party rates, so I gave up after 20 or so Qs. The FT8/FT4
competition has potential if more participants were on FT4. So, I made 20 QSOs
and decided to devote my efforts to CW and SSB.

The CW and SSB QSOs I made are submitted under W0P/r.