[3830] KsQP N9NM Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n9nm_barb@ctesc.net
Subject: [3830] KsQP N9NM Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2023 18:19:41 +0000
                    Kansas QSO Party - 2023

Call: N9NM
Operator(s): N9NM
Station: N9NM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:    1
----------------------------
Total:  158     0       0  Mults = 66  Total Score = 31,384

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

K3 at 100w. Dipole up 30 ft.
This is one of my favorite contests! The bands were so full of 1x1 Kansas ops,
and even the bonus station (KS0KS), could be heard most of the event (I worked
him twice). I was able to work all of the stations needed for the Spelling Bee,
and I spelled all 4 words without needing the wild card. There were rovers
everywhere, and I really appreciate all of their efforts to get me so many new
counties. Many thanks to all of the organizers of this great contest. Your rules
are very easy to understand and we all had a great time, thanks to your efforts.
Many thanks to all of the cw ops on the air; many sounded like they may have
been new at cw, but they all did a great job! We appreciate all of you very much
and are looking forward to doing it again in 2024.