[3830] ICWC MST NM2A LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ICWC MST NM2A LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2023 14:00:41 +0000
                    ICWC Medium Speed Test - 1300Z Aug 28

Call: NM2A
Operator(s): NM2A
Station: NM2A

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Philipsburg, MT
Operating Time (hrs): .9

Total:  31  Mults = 24  Total Score = 744

FTdx-10/85W
OCF Dipole @30ft.
N1MM+ w/WK-USB, No CAT :(

Wow...No one could hear me.  It was like there was a
force shield up over my mountain top QTH!!!LOL  So, I
moved to a clean freq and started running on 40...almost
nothing.  Moved to 20 and ran with some success but still
not too good.  And the strange thing is RBMs in 3D2, VK and
ZL kept hearing me.  I even heard a JA station running!
Hope the condx improve later.  But, may be driving into very
high country to hunt for some trout...We'll see....

73,
Mark