[3830] HiQP KH6LC M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, KH6LC@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] HiQP KH6LC M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2023 07:42:35 +0000
                    Hawaii QSO Party - 2023

Call: KH6LC
Operator(s): KH6LC NH6V N6KB KH6IM
Station: KH6LC

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Hawaii

  160:     0      0     0       0
   80:    23      0     0       2
   40:   142    113     0      19
   20:   420    299     0      58
   15:   389    526     0      44
   10:   227    307     0       1
-----------------------------------
Total:  1201   1245     0     124  Total Score = 759,875

We decided to operate both CW and SSB and really enjoyed ourselves...We had
Trevor KH6IM from Captain Cook join our all Big Island crew for the first time
and was a great addition to the team...We operated a total of 19 hours with
breaks for meals and sleep...Thank you for your contacts along with your
patience with repeats and fills...We hope you enjoyed the 2023 Hawaii QSO Party
as much as we did...And yes, at 48 hours it's much too long for the level of
participation.

                          Vy 73 and Aloha
                     Lloyd, Roby, Trevor, Ken
                     KH6LC  NH6V  KH6IM   N6KB