[3830] KsQP N0N(N0NB) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n0nb@n0nb.us
Subject: [3830] KsQP N0N(N0NB) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2023 21:57:09 +0000
                    Kansas QSO Party - 2023

Call: N0N
Operator(s): N0NB
Station: N0NB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Kansas
Operating Time (hrs): 12:30

   80:   42
   40:  136      9
   20:  180    112
   15:   45
   10:    2
    6:
----------------------------
Total:  405    121      0  Mults = 53  Total Score = 77,321

The bands were in good shape and I think 15m would have been more productive had
out of state ops given it a try.  10m was good for snagging HI and OM2VL (worked
Laci on four bands).  80m was even reasonably quiet Saturday evening even though
a large storm front had passed through here the night before.

I had to fix my vertical on Thursday morning and the sweat equity I put into
that project paid off!  My fan dipole was "good enough" so I left it
alone.  I'm still making do without a better antenna.  Sigh...

The K3 and Tlf logger worked splendidly.  All errors are my own.

Hats off to Bob, W0BH, for enthusiastically herding all of us cats into the same
direction year after year.  His passion for this event is infectious and it
would be a dim shadow of its current self without the hours of hard work and his
dedication to the event.  Thanks, Bob.