[3830] KsQP W0S(K0BJ) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] KsQP W0S(K0BJ) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2023 20:43:28 +0000
                    Kansas QSO Party - 2023

Call: W0S
Operator(s): K0BJ
Station: W0S

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: THO

   80:   49
   40:   88     59
   20:  245    173
   15:  114     21
   10:    1      2
    6:
----------------------------
Total:  497    255     752  Mults = 55  Total Score = 110,255

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

We're so lucky to have W0BH's creativity, organization and mobiling skills.  FB
again Bob and Lorna !

I missed SD RI AK for WAS.  Got 7 VE mults.  I did my best ever nailing our 1x1s
 Logged 42 of them and spelled all 4 words without using my KS0KS wildcard.

Bit dull Saturday early PM compared to other years.  The 5th Colby Brewfest was
a fun intermission Saturday late afternoon; however the QRN and QRM there was
just as rough as the early going in the QP  HI. They limit you to
"just" 40  1.5 oz. servings of the various 807s/ciders/etc.  I went
QRT there after 23.......

It's always fun to work friends, and familiar QP denizen calls.