[3830] KsQP VE9AA Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] KsQP VE9AA Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2023 19:53:45 +0000
                    Kansas QSO Party - 2023

Call: VE9AA
Operator(s): VE9AA
Station: VE9AA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NB
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:    7
   10:    0
    6:    0
----------------------------
Total:  100     0       0  Mults = 42  Total Score = 12,700

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

The goal was 100 Q's just to help out my Kansas friends Drew, K3PA and Bob,
W0BH
(both in disguised callsigns) and of course all the other 1x1's.  I only heard
1x1's and KS0KS....no other normal home station calls or mobiles.

Signals outstanding on 15m but only found 27
Signals "meh" on 20m but most were found here.
Signals "extra meh" on 40m
Signals nearly non existent on 80m.
Signals completely nonexistent on 6 and 10, sadly.

(90% Sat operation.) waiting (impatiently) in the slow Sunday mobile pileups was
just too painful for this rate junkie hi hi

Good job guys !

CU (all of a sudden!) in the next one.

Mike VE9AA
Single IC7410 & wire 4-squares.