[3830] WWDigi N4MCC SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, andrew@tamccluskey.com
Subject: [3830] WWDigi N4MCC SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2023 18:03:19 +0000
                    World Wide Digi DX Contest - 2023

Call: N4MCC
Operator(s): N4MCC
Station: N4MCC

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 22:30

   80:   28    10
   40:   56    13
   20:  118    23
   15:   17    13
Total:  219    59  Total Score = 16,225

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

While an FT 4/8 contest is fun, it really is a waste of time.  Since the only
"verifiable" contest loggers are the ones that show CQ WW, most of the
logged contacts will probably be penalized and removed.

I am sure there are more participating than the ones that show CQ WW, but you
can't know so you QSO everyone.  Other we wouldn't make more than a few hundred
contacts. This contest should be opened up to all contacts.  How many can you
make in 24 hours  There is no prize money, so who would care?  Sure there will
be those that cheat, but HAM radio contesting is a lot like golf.  You would
know if you cheated.