[3830] 50FallSprnt N2JMH Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2jmh@frontiernet.net
Subject: [3830] 50FallSprnt N2JMH Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2023 13:39:54 +0000
                    50 MHz Fall Sprint - 2023

Call: N2JMH
Operator(s): N2JMH
Station: N2JMH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: fn12bw

Club: Rochester VHF Group

Comments:

Conditions were flat and I had something else going on so I would pop into the
shack now and then to give out a few points for those that were operating. Lots
of 1 and done calls south west of me and probably spent to much time looking for
them again. Only DX was kk4ma in em93 at 674 miles and he was in for a solid 1/2
hour.
73 Jim n2jmh