[3830] WWDigi N3QE SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WWDigi N3QE SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2023 12:30:09 +0000
                    World Wide Digi DX Contest - 2023

Call: N3QE
Operator(s): N3QE
Station: N3QE

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: MD

  160:    7     5
   80:   45    16
   40:  150    23
   20:  231    47
   15:  103    32
   10:   35    18
-------------------
Total:  571   141  Total Score = 170,469

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I had previously done this at high power. But after the fun of doing ARRL Digi
in June at low power, and doing the Thursday NS FT4 every week at low power,
decided to give this a try at low power. I came very close to my previous high
power WW Digi score which is pretty neat!

Action on 15/20/40 continues to shift to FT4 which is great. Doing long strings
of 2 and 3 point EUs on FT4 is mentally engaging and very productive for
points/hour. FT8 is such a bore.

Other than 10 and 160, I spent no time at all in the "non contest FT8"
segment.

The scoreboard smackdown between AA3B and K3MM was epic. Let's see what happens
in log checking!

Contest: WWDIGI
 Band   Mode  QSOs     Pts  Mlt  Pt/Q
   1.8  FT8      7       8    5   1.1