[3830] OhQP KV8P Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rhall987@robhall.org
Subject: [3830] OhQP KV8P Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2023 04:19:37 +0000
                    Ohio QSO Party - 2023

Call: KV8P
Operator(s): KV8P
Station: KV8P

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Wauseon, OH

  160:   0       0
   80:   0     103
   40:   0     369
   20:   0     308
   15:   0      26
   10:   0       1
--------------------
Total:   0     807  CW Mults = 0  Ph Mults = 123  Total Score = 99,261

Decided to focus this one on SSB since that is where I'm most competitive.  I
never really did get anything going on 15 and 10 and feel like I wasted too much
time trying.  However, 20m was more of a surprise to me with lots of contacts
wanting Ohio there.  I settled into bouncing back and forth between 40 and 75
late in the day with some decent luck.  That last hour was slow, though.  I
enjoyed it!