[3830] 50FallSprnt K9JK/R(@C0ROVEROLLA) Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9jk@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] 50FallSprnt K9JK/R(@C0ROVEROLLA) Rover LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2023 04:09:35 +0000
                    50 MHz Fall Sprint - 2023

Call: K9JK/R
Operator(s): K9JK
Station: C0ROVEROLLA

Class: Rover LP
QTH: IL-EN51/52/61/62

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

One more radiosport event in the CoROVERolla since I've still not managed to
find a new antenna arrangement for the new ROVERick.

17 total Qs (all SSB) with 8 different stations, thanks to KO9A and W9DZ for
finding me in all 4 of the grids I visited and to KY0Q for Qs from 3 grids. Most
stations worked were in Illinois but also managed to reach into Indiana and
Wisconsin.

Thanks to all who participated and to SVHFS for continuing their sponsorship of
and to Bruce, NT4RT, for managing these events.

As I noted in at least one other comment, I, too, would suggest and support
moving this 50 MHz event to the SECOND weekend of August as it had been in 2021
and 2022 rather than the FOURTH weekend as it was this year.

73, JK