[3830] SARTG NN4RB SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nn4rb@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] SARTG NN4RB SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2023 00:26:36 +0000
                    SARTG WW RTTY Contest - 2023

Call: NN4RB
Operator(s): NN4RB
Station: NN4RB

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: FM07ii
Operating Time (hrs): 3:15

   80:   4    30     4
   40:  15   175    12
   20:  46   555    28
   15:  13   195    12
   10:   0     0     0
------------------------
Total:  78   955    56  Total Score = 53,480

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Started late on Friday night by 1 hour, and got in over my goal of 50 and a few
more.  I ran a couple of times.  Most of my QSOs were on 20-meters.  I quit
after about three hours.  I managed to work Pete (W4WWQ) and Henry (K4YCR) on
Friday night.  I did not get back on during the 2nd session as that was during
the NAQP SSB contest.  I got back on Sunday afternoon for a short while and got
in a few more contacts, but is was slow and I could not get into it.  So, I quit
and cleaned up some of the radio room and moved a monitor around for better
operation.  I like the scoring of this contest.  The score number is high.  This
is like the difference in football and soccer scoring.
        I did try to operate the Rookie Roundup RTTY a little later on Sunday.
My
fourth contact was a Rookie who read the rules.  The first three were not
Rookies, but calling as if they were.  It was so sparse, that I quit after five
contacts.  I don't plan on sending that contest log in.  However, I will send it
in to LOTW.

Rick Brown
NN4RB

ICOM IC-7610
SteppIR 3E with 40-Meter
80-Meter optimized Dipole Antenna at about 50'