[3830] CVA CW K4BAI SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@ku8e.com
Subject: [3830] CVA CW K4BAI SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2023 21:36:12 +0000
                    CVA DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 4:19

   20:   2        0
   15:  28        9
   10:  21        8
------------------------
Total:  51       17  Countries = 11  Total Score = 4,032

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Activity seemed down this year.  Band conditions seems to be very bad, but at
least some QSOs were possible on 10M as well as 15.  Not much activity on 20M
during time available to me this year.  Listened to 40M and 20M around 0500Z and
heard no CVA Contest activity.  Lot of time spend for only a few QSOs.  Webpage
makes it hard to find out how to get to the log upload page, but I finally
figured it out.  Thanks for all QSOs.  Particularly glad to work PT2CVA and
TM5CVA.  73, John, K4BAI