[3830] NAQP SSB W4KW Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4kw@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB W4KW Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2023 17:16:12 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: W4KW
Operator(s): W4KW
Station: W4KW

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Ridgetop, TN
Operating Time (hrs): 5:10

Total:  260   107  Total Score = 27,820

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Team: TCG Bears Cage

Comments:

Hi Folks: Well August NAQP SSB is history.
A Good Thing: Great conditions here and a Lot of Activity.
A Bad Thing: After returning home from manning a Flea Market Table at the
Huntsville, AL. Hamfest (Thanks to the TCG folks who stopped by for TCG Pics), a
couple of days with very little sleep and driving almost 500 miles in the last
couple of days, produced a brain freeze at the start of the NAQP.
Inadvertly, I started the Contest with the Amp ON. After operating a few minutes
and realizing what I had done, I just continued on with HP throughout. Rather
than having a questionable log, I felt it better to submit a "check
log", than no log at all. Sry TCG Team "Bears Cage". A lot of
activity on 160 near the close of the Contest.
Thanks to All for the Contacts.
Looking forward to the upcoming Tennessee Contest QSO Party starting Sunday,
September 3rd. at 1800Z.
Hopefully many of you will join us.
73's,
Bert