[3830] SARTG K1LZ(LU9ESD) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lu9esd@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SARTG K1LZ(LU9ESD) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2023 17:03:34 +0000
                    SARTG WW RTTY Contest - 2023

Call: K1LZ
Operator(s): LU9ESD
Station: K1LZ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: ME
Operating Time (hrs): 22:13
OpMode: SO2R

   80:   24    295    17
   40:  188   2545    53
   20:  438   5955    81
   15:  386   5460    78
   10:   49    720    22
--------------------------
Total: 1085  14975   251  Total Score = 3,758,725

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

After recalculating with updated database, the score significantly increased,
matching with the data provided by the robot.

I arrived at the station an hour and a half after the contest started. I started
with only one radio (first QSO was at 01:42z) while I was setting up the second
station. It wasn't until 02:31z that I was able to start playing with two
radios.
Although the number of participants is not bad, could be few hundreds more to
maintain a decent rate until the end.
Propagation has been very erratic (except for 20M which definitely turns to the
good old 24-hour-band) especially on 10 meters, which still hasn't fully opened,
and it seems people don't want to waste time there. The skimmers were picking up
good signals, but there was no takers.
The storm accompanying the entire weekend has made 80 and 40M very noisy here,
and it's still raining.

Thank you very much to those who responded to my QSY-request and to everyone for
the Q's.

See you next!

Manu LU9ESD/AC1NU @K1LZ