[3830] NAQP SSB K5TS Single Op Assisted LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dnolan53@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K5TS Single Op Assisted LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2023 14:08:55 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: K5TS
Operator(s): K5TS
Station: K5TS

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: Louisiana
Operating Time (hrs): 9.5

   80:   49    23
   40:  107    44
   20:  385    47
   15:    3     2
Total:  544   116  Total Score = 63,104

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Team: Deep Dixie CC Team Elvis

Comments:

Man what a rush!   10 was doa, and 15 had 3 stations that I could hear, so I
worked them and moved to 20 and had several good runs.   Made most of my Q's
here, but propagation wasn't the best, and it got worse before it got better.
After the sun had set, and 20 was mostly dupes, I moved to 40.  Had a couple
good runs on 40 and about 0300 I moved to 80 and had a good time with S&P
there.   Then back to 40 just to hunt multipliers as I timed out, both with the
clock and hips.  I'm not so young anymore!

I want to thank NN5O, Dr. Larry Anderson, for the invite to operate with the
Team Elvis pros; KT4Q, Steve, and WA5POK, Mike.  I'm humbled at your willingness
to let me have a go with you.    Overall, nothing but good things to say about
all the operators;  Even when QRM was heavy, or conditions were bad, or maybe I
fat fingered the keyboard, you guys were gracious and patient.  You guys and
gals are what make this so much fun!   Thank you and God Bless!