[3830] NAQP SSB W4LT(@W4DUG) Single Op Assisted LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lromero56@tampabay.rr.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB W4LT(@W4DUG) Single Op Assisted LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2023 09:51:10 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: W4LT
Operator(s): W4LT
Station: W4DUG

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: WCF
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Remote Operation

  160:    0     0
   80:    5     4
   40:  218    38
   20:   98    34
   15:   74    18
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  395    97  Total Score = 38,315

Club: Florida Contest Group

Team: FCG KINGFISH

Comments:

Rig - Flex 6400 + Maestro (Remote Operation)
Ant: C31XR @ 108ft - EF240x @ 118ft - OCF Dipole @ 90ft

After getting up at 4am to work the Tampa ARC "TARCFest" saturday from
7a to 1p, I just ran out of gas... Some points for the club score.

What's with people calling on even number frequencies? When did the ham bands
get channelized? Was accused of being "off frequency" several times
while running on 7.138.300. One guy told me it was OK to operate on 7.138.500
but 7.138.300 was "very unusual"!  This, along with "Please
Copy" is really starting to get old.

Weird prop... Lots of ESP West Coast signals on 15 at the start. The Sun giveth,
and the Sun taketh away, I guess.

73

W4LT