[3830] NCCC RY-Sprint NR4O LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC RY-Sprint NR4O LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2023 02:25:17 +0000
                    NCCC RTTY Sprint - Aug 18

Call: NR4O
Operator(s): NR4O
Station: NR4O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NC - FM05
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   40:   5     3
   20:   1     1
Total:   6     4  Total Score = 24

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Not fun tonight.  Technical difficulties with N1MM and my Flex. Seems I was
having some sort of delay with radio commands.  Every other CQ I would get a
fault from the radio saying N1MM was changing antennas while I was transmitting.
 Shutoff SO2R and same thing.  Shutdown down N1MM and same thing.  Finally
shutdown SmartSDR and went to SO1V mode and that cleared it up for the last 10
minutes.  I guess I should have rebooted the system.  But, during the FT8 sprint
things worked fine.  Maybe just moving to a new contest in N1MM wasn't a good
thing. I'll have to sort it for the NAQP this weekend.

Anyway thanks for the Q's and sorry if I left anyone hanging because I couldn't
transmit.

73,
Eric - NR4O