[3830] CWopsT AH7RF/W5 Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT AH7RF/W5 Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2023 06:43:32 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 0300Z Aug 17

Call: AH7RF/W5
Operator(s): AH7RF
Station: AH7RF/W5

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): .5

Total:   3  Mults = 3  Total Score = 9

Hello from Houston, Texas!

I'm using my KX2 (5W), indoor dipole, in a really sub-optimal configuration, in
the guest room at my step-mom's house. I'm isolating in that room, because I'm
sick, and it occurred to me that I might be able to do an indoor antenna. I'm
glad I tried! :-)

I have no idea how any of you guys heard me.  About an hour earlier, NH6V was
giving me antenna suggestions and watching for me on the rbn (spoiler, my signal
did not get out very well, no RBN spots).  I had to turn off my room lights -
they were blinking in morse code!  Anyways, during the CWT I heard about 5
stations and pounced when I could, and 3 replied back: W6AYC, AH6KO, KR2Q!

Thanks very much for the contacts. :-)

Aloha and 72

Heather
AH7RF/W5