[3830] CWopsT NM2A Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NM2A Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2023 04:07:18 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 0300Z Aug 17

Call: NM2A
Operator(s): NM2A
Station: NM2A

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Philipsburg, MT

Total:  66  Mults = 60  Total Score = 3,960

FTdx-10/85W
OCF Dipole @30ft.
N1MM+ w/WK-USB, No CAT

Great session!!  Maybe my best since putting up this
low hangin OCF.  Started on 20 and could hear everone
BIG, but no body could hear me...so went high and Ran
some and did good.  Switched to 40 and the lights went
up!  Thanks for the great "test."

Fished Flint Creek today with the Bowles Creek fire still
shooting big smoke over the valley.  You should have seen
the sunset that the smoke provided!!  Up by Missoula they
have a couple of fires the bigger one being the Big Knife
fire...HUGE!

Goin up to Middle Fork Rock Creek tomorrow to see how it
looks for fishing.  Water flows really down now...fish may
have moved on!

73,
Mark